Friday, January 16, 2009

It's a pity

It amazes me how quickly people seem to just forget everything you've done for them and all the times you've been there for them when there was no one else. During that point when they need you or something from you for that matter, they make like you're their best friend and they act like they are just soooo damn interested in your life and every little thing that goes on in it. Then the next thing you know, you're invisible. Not even worth checking on, communicating and keeping in touch with, and so on.

What a goddamn shame, really.

I'm sure people will think that I'm just being salty and bitching about this, and for the record, I'll admit that I am. But, it seriously pisses me off when people behave like this. I mean, I guess I can give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they just "don't know" that they are doing it or acting that way, but it may also be intentional. And in that case, here is a very big "Fuck you!" :)

I've always thought of it this way: I'll help people and be there for them whenever I am able to as much as possible because I feel that I'll never know when I'm going to need someone else's help. I guess I view it as "Paying It Forward." [*Note: You should watch that movie, it's a really good movie!] Oh, and another thing before I move on and get over this. It's funny how people act differently towards you when certain people are around or whatever, but as soon as they need you, they're all of a sudden the sweetest person in the world.

Shame on you, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment