Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quick update.

Damn. Haven't updated this in a while. So here's a quickie.

First year of college, complete. My grades were okay. Expected better from myself, but whatever, what's done is done. Come fall semester I'm gonna be busting ass to raise my gpa back up to what it should be at. Taking two summer courses. Not much to say about that. I'm kind of regretting it at the moment, but it'll pay off in the long run- I hope.

So glad summer is finally here though. It's a much needed break from everything, especially gay ass Spirit Club. That shit is a pain in the ass. I guess I shouldn't complain (too much), seeing as it's paying for half my tuition. Still, it sucks. Been catching up with some friends lately. Just met up with one of my girls, Alexis, that I haven't seen in 4-5 years. Can't believe we've known each other since kindergarten already. Long ass time. And had dinner with Anna, met two of her friends from college, and just chilled. Darb comes home this Friday. Finally! I can't wait to see him! Missed him the loads, even though I just went up to visit him in March. Still, this distance kills me. But it's making us stronger :) And man, love can overcome anything!

I cop'd UFC 2009 Undisputed for Darb yesterday, without the actual intention to do so. But I knew he wanted it, so being the great girlfriend I am, I bought it for him :) It was a good deal too. Came with a free UFC dvd of selected fights, $10 Best Buy gift card, and $10 off a UFC fight on pay per view. Nice. Oh, and I spent like $100+ on beauty products at Sephora. But well worth it. And damn, all the graduations coming up...I'm gonna go broke soon!

But anyway, I'm bout to go get all dolled up to have lunch with another one of my girls, Rocksy. Haven't seen her for a while! Much needed catching up and all that. Update later.

-LA

No comments:

Post a Comment