Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ten, nine, eight, seven...

10 things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now:
1. Quit acting like you're better than me, because you can't ever get on MY level.
2. Your loss, my gain.
3. I'm not a fucking kid anymore.
4. GET OVER YOURSELF. Reality check, you ain't as fucking fabulous as you think you are.
5. SCRUB.
6. I don't even have to say a word and you just get me.
7. What will it take?
8. Shut up, you're not fat, bitch! :)
9. It NEVER gets old with you.
10. Just stop. Seriously.

9 things people may not know about you:
1. I'm a really deep person and an even bigger romantic.
2. I've never, ever smoked anything.
3. I can probably out drink people who drink on a regular basis.
4. I want to start my own photography business and clothing line.
5. Sometimes, I just like being alone.
6. I'm probably one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.
7. I'm a great listener.
8. As weird as it sounds, I really think I'm meant to have a bangin' body, but I'm just stuck in this one temporarily.
9. I'm really, really scary when I get mad.
10. I wanted to train MMA.

8 ways to win my heart:
1. Be completely honest with me
2. Be real
3. Be faithful
4. Show me genuine friendship
5. Accept me for me
6. Be loyal
7. Be trustworthy
8. Show me unwavering love

7 things that cross your mind a lot:
1. My love <3
2. Family and friends
3. My outer appearance and health
4. Making plans
5. The future
6. Wanting to move out and get my own place
7. Improving my life

6 things you do before you fall asleep (not in order):
1. Brush/floss/rinse
2. Shower
3. Talk to my love <3
4. Check Facebook
5. Turn iHome and AC on
6. Charge phone

5 things you notice in the opposite sex:
1. The way they dress
2. Personality
3. How they act around different people
4. Appearance
5. Their interests

4 things you wish you never did:
1. Stop dancing hula
2. Stop playing sports (softball, volleyball, basketball) and paddling
3. Not getting out more in high school and spending time with friends
4. Color/hilite my hair

3 songs to describe your life:
1. In This Life - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
2. Remember Me this Way - Jordan Hill
3. Spend My Life with You - Aziel (the local version of the original)

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Complete everything on my bucketlist
2. Get married, have a family, and live happily ever after :)

1 Confession:
1. If I could get married (to Darby of course!) and start my family right this second, I would. And I wouldn't regret a damn thing.

1 comment:

  1. VERY interesting woman! im doing this on my blog too. ive been having such a hard time finding something to blog about! domo arigato!

    ReplyDelete