Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer and bullshit.

This summer is gonna be a HOT one. Literally. And I really fucking hate it. Not many ways to beat the heat, except for hibernating in my room, which thank God, has AC. But still, that gets boring quick.

Hubbs is finally home. Spent every single day with him since he got back. Loving all of that :) Lots of things I want to accomplish, do, see, etc. Haven't really done much yet. But I guess it's still early in the summer. Definately gotta get my tan back. Around the island is a MUST. And a whole bunch of other stuff.

This online Math course I'm taking, ain't too hard, but I kinda regret taking it (I don't know if I mentioned that already). I'm constantly worrying about whether or not I finished all my shit. Whatever though. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Oh, and I realized I've completely given up, AGAIN, on trying to lose weight and get back into shape. Shame on me. Seriously, I just need some motivation. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm motivated but I guess I need some dedication, determination, and will power to just get off my lazy ass and do it. Shoot, and I guess what disappoints me the most is that I told myself I wouldn't fall victim to the dreaded "freshman fifteen" - even though it feels like it's been the freshman FIFTY for me. FML. Hahaha. No better time to start than the present. Just gotta push myself. I can do it! I think.

Well I'm out. I think I'll do some pilates and shit.
GET ATTTTTTTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment