Thursday, June 25, 2009

Drama.

Shoot, it doesn't seem like I can ever catch a break.

My mom is constantly trippin' balls and shit. No joke. Every little thing sets her offffffffffff the damn edge. I don't think there's ever been a day where she HAS NOT gotten mad at something or someone. She alwaaaaaaays bitchin', I mean always! She goes around slamming doors and shit. Talk about issues.

She keeps giving me more and more reasons to want to move out. If I could right now, damn it, you better believe I'd move out in a second! It's just too much already. Like damn it I love her, but she always makin' me feel like I can never do anything right. In my opinion, all I am is a screw up to her. "Grew up a fuckin' screw up!" Haha. But it's like everything I've earned and accomplished up until this point in my life goes out the damn window once I make a mistake. But shit. Don't everyboy make mistakes?! Ain't that what life is... making mistakes and learning from them. She make like she all perfect and shit. Bitch Please. So right now, she all ignoring me and shit. Don't even wanna look at me. She's hardly talking to me and if she does it's with a bitchass attitude and tone. Fuckin' acting a damn fool and trippin' the fuck outttttttt.

I ain't a little kid anymore. DUH. Let me grow the fuck up! Hell yeah I'ma make mistakes. But I'm learn from them. And rise above them too.


ON A BETTER NOTE.

Darb and I are doing a lot better. Hit a bump in the road. But always gettin' through it all together. He seriously makes it ALL worth it. What can I say? I truly love the boy, with all my heart. Tehehe :)

Update later! Shoooooots.

No comments:

Post a Comment