Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quickie.

Jumped on the Twitter bus. And I gotta admit, I do enjoy it. Birthday's comin' up. Pretty stoked. I was thinking about what I could possible "want" for gifts, I could only come up with a few things: T-Mobile myTouch 3G, Olympus Stylus Tough 8000, Von Zipper sunnies - Dharma/Bang Bang, sound system for my Tacoma. Not too much, but then again add 'em all up and they're sorta pricey. But I'll be happy with whatever I'm gifted, let's just make that clear, ha :)


I think I'ma start paddling again. I miss it a lot. And I'm thinkin' about getting pierced, again. Tongue one mo' time and a rook! Yup. Not quite ready to get ink'd just yet. Only because I haven't found anything worth tattooing. But soon. I think it's hella dumb that everybody's gettin' ink'd just to get ink'd because "everyone else is doin' it." Lame. I want mine to be meaningful and significant. And not to mention have a sick ass design too. My room design needs some help. Haha. Hella plain and boring. Gotta vamp this shit up. And I wanna place the overall design over one zebra print pillow. So yup. Wanna do a hot ass color on the walls and shit. We'll see how that goes.


Takin' a ME day today. Been in bed since 8. Loves it. Prolly gonna moi in a bit, because I can. Get at this laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment